FRIENDSHIP : ♫ a story between us ♫
20 October 2010
It’s October 20th in night when I wrote this note, this been a long time I hold my pen and paper again, because everybody know I’ve write many notes on my computer, but there are some problem with the programs, and made me pissed up, so I start went to the low point, that writing like this, with English? I’m sorry if my grammar still not that all right. Many memories have happened this week, and everybody around me feels that too. First, I have a blog, and you’ll see what kind of human I am, just write and post everything I loved to, not a useful thing, just the souvenirs that I have in my computer files and my mind too. But that isn’t the big deal, also in this week, I broke my friendship with somebody, my best friend, a boy, I thought he was made the first mistake, so we made a decision to keep away from each other and still quite, it has been 6 days. First, it doesn’t make any sense; I did my ultimatum when somebody pissed me off, but the real matter, he is my only best friend, sit beside me in the class, the boy who I still believe to share everything. But now, it stopped for a while, I don’t know when and how it does will be end. And to be honest, I’m sick, very sick, and always sick. How long you can keep shut up, when everybody know you are the one who always speak out loud? And it’s happened to your friendship and you don’t know how to get it back into the normal relationship again, I did trust him, but how stupid I can’t make it right with my first action to him. I did realize that. I’m not a brave girl and big heart to say I’m sorry to everyone. I still quite, it can be a year, and maybe until the end I meet him, I still can make it right again, just hurt myself with nothing to do. He has been stuck in a moment with me, and now, he want to left out. I sit in my place, face to face with him, but a minute later, I just like, I see the past, the first time I met him, we don’t know each other, I have messed up my chance and everything I had with him. I knew he disappointed, I’ve tried to take it, I wish I have the second chance, like everybody said in their empty nights and days, because it’s so hurt, when you ask him, he doesn’t answer, and when he talk, you don’t know what to do and just locked up on your mind. I hope we could come into the past, and just sweep the mistake away, hold each another hand again, talking all the day, laugh on our problems, sharing story, help each other, tell about the lie and the truth together. I dream of that moment in night, cried over the films that told how sweet the moment when we together in all time I hope you know it.
I do miss You ..and.. I do need YOU .. please come back !
